Готвач се изплю в храната на клиент, хванаха го по видеозапис

Скандален случай в заведение в Китай. Мъж завел сина си на ресторант с идеята да си прекарат добре и да се насладят на вкусна храна и отлично обслужване. Но дори в най-смелите си кошмари не си е представял какво ще им се случи.

Бащата поръчал супа за сина си. Когато я сервирали мъжът забелязал, че в нея плува фас от цигара.

View this post on Instagram

Shocking moment Chinese chef spits into a dish while cooking at a restaurant in China This chef was captured on surveillance footage spitting in a dish while cooking for a customer at a Chinese restaurant. The incident took place at around 2pm on Sunday at the Sufuji Restaurant in Xi'an following the easing of lockdown. The customer was said to have gained access to the video after finding a cigarette butt in a stew he had ordered and then complained about it to the restaurant, according to local newspaper Huashang Daily. While watching the surveillance footage the chef was seen spitting as he prepared the stew. But the restaurant worker claimed he was experiencing tightness in the throat and spat on the ground. He told reporters that he had been suffering from throat inflammation and was 'feeling uncomfortable in the throat' when he was making the dish. The shopping mall where the restaurant is situated has ordered the store to shut down. The local market watchdog has launched an investigation into the matter and ordered the restaurant to rectify its problems, reported Beijing News. Officials are expected to revoke the shop's business license and issue it a 100,000 yuan (£11,460) fine, the report said. 📽Huashang Daily/Weibo

A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on

Бащата отишъл при персонала и изискал запис от камерата в кухнята.  Искал да разбере кой е изхвърлил цигарата си в храната на детето, за да се разправи лично с него. Вместо това обаче клиентът става свидетел на друг вид “практика“ в кухнята.

На записа се вижда как готвачът се изплюва в тигана, в който се приготвя неговата храна.

По случая здравните власти са започнали проверка, като заведението, в което са били извършени скандалните нарушения, го грози глоба от около 13 хил. евро.

 

- реклама -